Our company also offers Industrial Silicon Coated Wire Wound Resistor with Radial Tags – SRR (Customer Specified Dimensions) having low operating temperatures. These are manufactured by using quality raw material in our well established manufacturing unit by our well experienced staff members.
- Spot Welded Joints For Reliability
- Low Temperature Coefficient
- Exceptional Stability And Performance
- Low Surface Temperature
- Industrial And Professional Grade Available
- Non-Inductive Type Available
- Fixed Taps And Adjustable Tags Available
- Custom Designed Resistor Assemblies Are Available On Request
- Brackets Available For Horizontal as Well As Vertical Mounting.
- Flame Proof Silicon Coating Available.
- Ohmic Range: To 300K (Std. Resistances from E-24 Series. Other Resistances available on request)
- Tolerance: Standard-5%. (1%, 2% Available On Request)
- Power Ratings (Based on 40º C):5W To 600W (Higher wattage Available On Request)
- Temperature Coefficient : Low Value – 0.21c±50ppm 0.1Ω to 9.1; Medium Value – 0.21cm; }±50ppm 10 to 910 ; High Value – }±150ppm 1K and above; other ppm available on request
- Temperature Coefficient: 300º C max at 40º C.
- Derate at Zero: At 300º C for SRR series.
- Overload: 10 times the wattage applied for 5 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -55º C to 200º C
- Dielectric Voltage: Based on indicated creepage distance (k in table) from terminals to mounting bracket. 2 &2.5mm:500V; 4&5mm: 1000V; 6mm: 1200V
- Core: Ceramic Core
- Terminals: Brass Terminals (SS Terminals And Brass Screw Nut Terminal On Request)
- Wire:Cu-Ni Or Ni-Cr Alloy
- Coating:Silicon Varnish
- Item Code: SRR