We are one of the leading manufactures of a wide range of Silicon coated Wire Wound Resistors – SRI (75W to 1000W). Designed as per the latest market trends, our Silicon coated Wire Wound Resistors are an Eco-friendly popular device utilized for controlling speed of fans – table fan, wall fan, ceiling fan and pedestal fan.
- Spot Welded Joints For Reliability
- Low Temperature Coefficient
- Exceptional Stability And Performance
- Low Surface Temperature
- Industrial And Professional Grade Available
- Non-Inductive Type Available
- Fixed Taps And Adjustable Tags Available
- Custom Designed Resistor Assemblies Are Available On Request
- Brackets Available For Horizontal As Well As Vertical Mounting.
- Flame Proof Silicon Coating Available.
- Professional Grade Available As Per JSS 50402 & IS 8909 (PART III)-1978
- Ohmic Range:0.1Ω to 300KΩ (Std. Resistances from E-24 Series. Other Resistances available on request)
- Tolerance: Standard – 5%. (1%, 2% Available On Request)
- Power Ratings:75W To 1000W
- Temperature Coefficient: Low Value – ±50ppm 0.1Ω to 9.1Ω; Middle Value – ±50ppm 10Ω to 910Ω; High Value – ±150ppm 1K and above.
Other Details :
- Surface Temperature:300º C max at 40ºC
- Derate at Zero: At 300º C
- Overload:10 times the wattage applied for 5 seconds.
- Operating Temperature:-55º C to 200º C
- Dielectric Voltage: Based on indicated creepage distance (k in table) from terminals to mounting bracket. 5mm: 1000V; 6mm: 1200V
Materials Used :
- Core: Ceramic Core
- Terminals: Brass Terminals (SS Terminals And Brass Screw Nut Terminal On Request)
- Wire: Cu-Ni Or Ni-Cr Alloy
- Coating: Flame Proof Silicon Varnish